UX Design Lead [Remote]Design London, United Kingdom Full-time Remote
Coinrule - Automated Trading Made Easy
At Coinrule we want to create the best crypto-currency trading experience possible for our customers. That takes true innovation, a strategic vision and determination.
This is a great opportunity for a highly creative and enthusiastic UX Designer to join the Design team within Coinrule as we take digital creative forward to innovate and optimise the customer experience, Reporting into Head of Design & Product you will design and oversee innovative customer experiences & creative design solutions across a wide variety of existing and emerging digital channels.
• Familiar in using Adobe Suite or Sketch or Figma to develop high level visual designs, wireframes, user flows, design patterns, concept mock-ups & prototypes to effectively communicate interaction experience design ideas & enhancements
• Able to sketch, rapid prototype, to work with teams to visually contextualize the UX in large user journeys, end-to-end, and to be able to facilitate cross-functional discussions of user experience
• Passionate about other creative sectors: from typography, mobile, generative design, advertising, product, exhibit, interior, up to architecture
• Portfolio of Artworks or User interface and Creative Design work, preferably within the corporate/creative/advertising industry or equivalent
• Experience in be part of a small team supporting several side of the business
• We are software agnostic but a good level of experience using Figma, Sketch or Adobe Photoshop, or similar is a plus
• Awareness of HTML, CSS.
Previous experience is not required however experience of another regulated industry or consulting sector will help you to understand our environment.
✓ Full-time, 38 hours a week, Flexible hours
✓ 100% remote working with the possibility of having a coworking space of your choice paid by Coinrule anywhere in the world