Product ManagerBusiness & Management London Full-time
Nivaura is seeking an experienced product manager with a technical background and capital markets experience. This will be a high profile role working on Nivaura's flagship product, Aurora, [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB0S6fI_FHk&t=1s ]
Candidate will be working alongside the Chief Product Officer and Head of Product Development in identifying potential opportunities by working closely with commercial team and clients; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining technology and usability specifications, aligning with product roadmap, developing production timetables, pricing structures, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; as well as supporting general marketing strategies and client communications.
Learning curve will be steep, as all applicants will need to learn the Nivaura Product Management Method, which includes developing deep expertise across the following aspects:
- Business: Execution/Operations/Regulations/Legal
- Technology: Web/AI and Capital Markets Infrastructure
- UI/UX: HCD, Jobs to be Done and Complexity Management
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Determines customers' needs and desires through a hypothesis driven approach
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by appraising new ideas across the three dimensions of business, technology and usability
- Works with the delivery team to take product specification and build out deeper functional specifications, and can work with engineering team to build concepts for testings.
- Is able to manage a complex product roadmap, and assess how new ideas and market competition and industry trends can impact things.
- Deeply understands web technologies and has a natural curiosity about new advanced and complex technologies/concepts and how they can be leveraged - ideally a former engineer, math or physics student.
- Works closely with the commercial team to develop product sales strategies, contributing deep product and technology insights.
- Assesses product market fit by calling on clients alongside commercial teams and evaluating sales results.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production, sales and delivery costs and anticipating volume.
- Manages operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff in London by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.