Graphic Designer (Europe)Design Amsterdam, The Netherlands Full-time Remote
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The Binance is looking for talented graphic designers around the world to create awesome visuals for the world’s leading cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Join our globally-distributed graphics team in bringing the Binance brand to your region, both digitally and physically. You’ll be working with a totally international team with diverse backgrounds, but one shared vision.
This role will work remotely and will support the region listed.
- Producing visuals to accompany all types of marketing collateral
- Designing printed matter including booths, standing banners, packaging, and more
- Work closely with regional marketing and content creation teams to ensure brand consistency across regions
- Working with manufacturers to ensure our merchandise reaches our expectations of quality
- Localizing preexisting designs for your region
- Translate our digital brand into the real world at trade shows, meetups, giveaways, and more.
- A great portfolio
- Strong graphic design skills
- Print design experience
- Experience working with existing brand guidelines
- The drive and discipline to work remotely
- Business-level English and one other language
- A passion for branding
- A collaborative spirit
We’d also love:
- Illustration skills
- Motion graphic/video skills
- A portfolio featuring branding work
- Experience with crypto and fintech
- An appreciation for dad jokes
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire