Posted on Apr 12, 2020
Financial AccountantFinance and Legal London, UK Full-time
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join our growing finance team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Reconcile bank, cryptocurrencies wallets and credit card accounts.
- Providing month end support and reporting
- Review T&E charges and ensure spending is in line with company’s policy.
- Assist manager with bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Ensure all invoices are coded correctly and paid in a timely manner.
- Prepare journal entries for manager’s approval.
- Prepare general ledger account analysis.
- Participate in the month end close process.
- Maintain P&L and balance sheet reconciliations and research missing expense and any large variances.
- Assist in the preparation of month end variance analysis.
- Assist with year-end audit work.
- Perform ad-hoc projects.
- Assist with establishing internal controls procedures and processes.
- Assist with VAT and R&D credit filing and reconciliation.
- Assist Finance team in the day to day finance functions when necessary.
- Act as backup for members of the finance team as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- ACCA, ACA, or equivalent qualification strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar or relevant role.
- Experience with international accounting (Luxembourg, United States, and United Kingdom is a plus).
- Strong presentation and communication skills when working with internal teams and external vendors.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment with ever-changing and competing demands.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume/CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Your favorite GIF.
Share this job: