Posted on Jun 17, 2020
Community operations specialistSales and Marketing Asia Full-time Remote
We’re looking for an entrepreneurially-minded individual — you to act as an evangelist, liaison, and coordinator. You know what it takes to make a business from 0 to 1 and can deliver on highly ambitious goals with experience using decentralized technologies.
- Develop a feasible community operations plan, deploy growth experiments, and in charge of day-to-day implementation.
- Onboard new community members and partners, coordinate and guide them through events, workshops, and hackathons.
- Maintain and promote a vibrant community culture.
- Contribute ideas and effort to our content, community growth strategies.
- Excellent communication skills are prerequisites, and perfect comfort with frequent context switching.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of decentralized technology, especially Ethereum.
- Strong work ethic, hustle, and business development sensibility with a growth mindset.
- Fluent in English and 中文, additional languages a plus.
- Experience leading a community.
- Experience interacting and developing a decentralized technology.
How to Apply
Send a note to [email protected] with a resume, a brief cover letter (a few paragraphs at most), and a link to your favorite decentralized app or the decentralized project that you think is the coolest:)
Share this job: