Community and Events Manager - Trust Wallet at BinanceCustomer Support Africa Full-time
- Grow and manage local user focused online and offline Trust Wallet communities.
- Moderate the regional social media and chat groups to increase community followers and increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to better facilitate the local community.
- Organize online and offline events and meet-ups in your region.
- Create, translate, and proofread content that will serve the local community and users well for Trust Wallet, focusing on the local market.
- Setup close partnerships with the regional Developer Communities, Universities, Blockchains associations, KOLs, and other web2 and web3 audiences.
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshops and conferences from ideation to execution.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate expansion
- Strong understanding and interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain and a liking for decentralized culture are a must.
- 6-8 years of community, social media, and growth experience in technology companies.
- Demonstrated a track record of on delivering growth metrics from 0 to 1.
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation.
- Humble, learning fast, scrappy and getting things done.
- Taking extreme ownership and willing to go out of the comfort zone.
- Experience growing passionate user or developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies.
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with diverse backgrounds, opinions, and working styles.
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
- You won't be able to trade or do a side hustle on this job.