Back-End Software EngineerSoftware Development Bucharest, Romania Full-time
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you to present what new opportunities we can provide you.
As a Back-end Developer you will use your knowledge, your programming languages abilities and also you will make use of various tools to analyze and build new features and new products, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for our users.
Our ideal Back-end Developer has the ability to understand the products at different abstraction levels and develop features that work within the product framework, while at the same time, continuously improving the architecture along the way. The ideal candidate has a strong technical knowledge, but is also a team player, who likes to collaborate and motivate others driving them onto the common goal.
Create your future
#WeAreModex and our idea is simple: personal growth while delivering the best applied blockchain and data protection solution for our international clients.
- Software development for new features and new products;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Build clean and reusable code following standards, best practices and our internal guidelines;
- Take responsibility of your code delivery, including all the necessary steps;
- Inspect and improve server code for speed optimization;
- Analyze data, flows, and source code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic;
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry and emerging technologies;
- Taking lead on projects, as needed; be proactive.
- 5+ year experience in object oriented programming languages like Java, Golang, C++, C#; our infrastructure is mainly Java;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Experience in web API development and testing tools (e.g. Postman);
- Proficient with Git tools and familiar with Docker and Unix environments;
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and technologies;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks in order to meet goals without management oversight;
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement;
- Education in computer programming, computer science, or a related field;
- Comfortable working with Agile methodologies.
Nice to have
- Experience in messaging patterns, async/reactive programming
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, RethinkDB, CouchDB etc.
- Experience in authentication design and development (OAuth, SAML, etc.)
- Experience in any blockchain framework like Tendermint, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, etc.
- Understanding of the blockchain core principles
- Any other programming experience like Ruby, Python, PHP, etc. or any experience with cryptography
- Knowledge of TCP/Websocket communication protocols
- No matchObject-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- No matchProcess Improvement
- No matchComputer Programming
- No matchNoSQL
- No matchBack-End Web Development
- No matchGo (Programming Language)
- No matchOAuth
- No matchAPI Development
- No matchLinux
- No matchRethinkDB