Back-end Developer (Nodejs & Java; Senior)Software Development Seoul, South Korea Full-time
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to hire a back-end developer to participate in ongoing projects across all platforms, as well as own and be responsible for new project contributions.
- Create and maintain Binance’s high-performance application back-end architecture for use by our customers and various front-end teams
- Work together with cross-functional and cross-country teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Monitor our backend performance, identify performance bottlenecks, and find ways to reliably resolve them
- Manage 3rd party systems integration as they connect with key operational areas
- Maintain and evolve our quickly-growing test suite
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area required
- 6+ years' experience working on high-performance, aggressive load web services
- Must have direct experience building systems conforming to K-ISMS certifications
- Must have designed, built, scaled and maintained large-scale production services, and know how to compose a service-oriented architecture
- Preferred work experience at an exchange (cryptocurrency, or traditional), financial or banking related institution, eCommerce or payments processing
- Interest and knowledge in the crypto/blockchain/technology space preferred
- Language skills:
- Require Korean (Native) and English (Advanced writing/reading/speaking)
- Chinese (Advanced writing/speaking) also preferred or accepted in lieu of EN
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire