Account ManagerSales and Marketing San Francisco Contract Remote
Momentum6 was founded by Garlam Won, an entrepreneur, a speaker, an influencer and also a Chief Blockchain editor at Financial Street Media with a vision to provide the tech driven blockchain companies with a reliable full-stack growth solutions.
Momentum6 is a one-stop solution for all your marketing and PR needs. We present DeFi and crypto companies with turnkey solutions for sustainable growth.
Our portfolio includes: Harmony, Sandbox, KAVA, MANTRADAO, KIRA, RIO DEFI, APY FINANCE, GIV, TOKOIN, Thundercore, Contentos, Marconi, TOP Network, Alcheymy, Barter Trade, Meter.io, etc
If you are passionate about what you do and want to help us create a bridge between the tech and growth, we hope you apply to join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a fast paced, organized, proactive in driving excellence with 2+ years of experience to manage a multi channel marketing and community building program that will be foundational for the growth of a DeFi project and its ecosystem. The ideal candidate is passionate about blockchain technology and the decentralized future it can shape, and is just as passionate about digital marketing, the ever changing technologies supporting it, and its timeless core concepts.
You will be responsible for bringing new ideas to the team, witty marketing slogans, developing our social media messaging, broadcasting our content/updates, and promotions to our growing community
- Strategize the overall marketing and what's going on and give me their insights on what should be done
- Think of content and be able to communicate the vision to the content writer
- Understand where we are lacking in community, social media and campaigns and suggest actions to improve it
- Ensure that when all items for each initiatives are getting completed and project management is flowing smoothly under a clear timeline/deadline
- Understand what's coming down the piepline and come up with strategy to make sure it gets maximum exposure
- Project management and organization to make sure that intiatives receive focus and gets done
- Researching into other strategies of other projects and trying to come up with creative intiatives to improve engagement/exposure