Remote jobs available
Jobs posted: 1Visit website
Decentralized Finance Made Interoperable
Interlay is a fully remote company, distributed across London, Vienna, Edinburgh and Tokyo. This means we need to openly communicate as effectively as possible. Inspired by Gitlab's Remote Manifasto, we stick to 7 principles for remote working:
- Work from anywhere you want. Working remotely allows you spend more time with your friends and family, to see more places without having to commute. You get the work done? That’s all we need to know.
- Communicate Asynchronously. We don’t have an office, so we don’t try to mimic one. We communicate via issue mentions and chat tools. Can it wait a few minutes, a few hours, even a few days? We don’t take someone from their work if we don’t have to.
- Recognize that the future is unknown. We ship stuff when it’s done, not when the sprint (planning) is complete.
- Have face-to-face meetings online. Face-to-face meetings are important. We’re human, we like to converse. Some times it can be critical to talk, even if only for a minute, when all other communication is written.
- Daily stand-up meetings are for bonding, blockers and the future. Kickstart the day with some bonding, solve anything blocking and share future plans so people can plan and act and ultimately save time.
- Bond in real life. Hanging out together in real life is awesome and totally worth it. We like to travel and try to meet in person whenever we can. Also: company retreats rock!
- Give credit where it’s due and remember to say thank you. A lot of our work is open source and publicly visible. We value your contributions and will always give credit where credit is due.
Blockchain jobs at Interlay
Last 30 days
- 3 years ago